If you want to find success in real estate investment fast, simply follow the road map successful investors have left for you. This investor jump start package is a great way to learn about pitfalls to avoid buying long distance, what to expect from property management, how to raise bank capital, why Memphis Invest is the top turn-key investment company and why Memphis is the top cash-flow market in the U.S!
The best way an investor can prevent stress in their real estate investing portfolio is to be educated about the market they choose to buy investment real estate and the team they choose to help them. We encourage anyone visiting our site to spend some time reading about our family business and really getting to know the city while researching our companies and our process. There are many great opportunities for real estate investors here in Memphis, but there is no need to rush. When you are ready to move forward and are comfortable with our process, we will be here ready to assist. Investing in Memphis real estate is our specialty, but assisting real estate investors with building their portfolio is our passion.
Memphis Invest was founded as a company whose mission was to make real estate investing easier. It really is that simple! Real estate investment should not be complicated and at Memphis Invest, we have designed our company to simplify how real estate investors choose investment properties. Real estate investing companies from around the country visit Memphis Invest on a regular basis to learn how to develop a professional staff, how to build a real estate investment team, how to segment a real estate investing company into the most important departments and most importantly how to constantly analyze and improve. Today, Memphis Invest has helped hundreds of real estate investors with purchasing over 1,500 Memphis Investment Properties and continues to provide property management services to nearly every client that has purchased a property since 2007. Our Customer Service department calls over 600 real estate investors every month to communicate any important news and to ask "what can we do for you?". As our investment property management company grows to over $150 million in investment property value under management, we are constantly striving to remain the Premier Real Estate Investing Company in the country.
Memphis Invest truly pioneered the turn-key investing process in Memphis, Tennessee and continues to provide top quality real estate investment opportunities as well as the best customer service in the industry. By always working to improve the investment opportunities our company provides the real estate investing community, we have added both protection and transparency. Each is extremely important for all real estate investors, but especially for out of area real estate investors. As we have developed as a company through the years, many real estate investors have come to trust and respect us for our honest opinion and upfront advice. We have also grown as a leader in the real estate investment industry and many companies seek our advice and input as they try to develop similar companies in their city. From designing beginner guides, detailed FAQ's, due diligence presentations, a state of the art CRM, a detailed Scope of Work for every property renovation, dedicated Customer Service team and a property management company that pushes the use of technology and communication for investors, Memphis Invest has earned the reputation as a leader in the passive investment community. It may be called passive real estate investing, but there is nothing passive about making sure that you are up to date with your investment portfolio. We have always sought to set the standard for keeping real estate investors aware and prepared when it comes to their investment properties.
Remember - When you are ready to invest in Memphis real estate, we are ready to help guide the process and make your passive real estate investing experience as stress free as possible.
Unlike other investment opportunities, when an investor chooses the Memphis Invest team, they are choosing a process that includes open communication and a transparent process in an effort to provide as much security and comfort as possible. Here are 5 key addendum's located in every contract an investor signs when purchasing a property from Memphis Invest and how each provides a level of comfort for real estate investors:
1. Property Management Designation: br> Purchaser acknowledges that they have been made aware by Seller that property management is offered by a third-party property management company as a convenience to Purchaser and that the property management company shares common ownership with Seller. Purchaser shall have the option of selecting its own company to provide property management services. Purchaser acknowledges that it is not required that property management services be provided by Premier Property Management Group, LLC or PPMG of Texas, LLC.
2. Private Transaction Acknowledgement: br> Purchaser acknowledges that this is a private transaction. Purchaser acknowledges that they are aware that Seller is a private owner of the designated parcel of real estate and that Purchaser is not investing in Memphis Invest, GP. Purchaser is investing in real property.
3. Renovation Services Acknowledgement: br> Purchaser acknowledges that this property has been purchased during the renovation process and Memphis Invest, GP is providing the renovation services. Upon completion of the renovation process, Purchaser will be provided a Scope of Work, detailing the work performed on the subject property.
4. Inspection Addendum: br> Purchaser has the option of requesting a property inspection, which may be performed by an inspector to be chosen by Purchaser. Purchaser is responsible for payment to property inspector for services performed.
5. Closing Attorney Designation: br> Seller has designated a real estate attorney to close Seller’s side of this transaction. The Purchaser can designate the same closing attorney to close Purchasers’ side of the transaction, however, there is no requirement that Purchaser do so. The Purchaser’s closing shall be held at a place so designated and approved by the Purchaser. The Purchaser has the right to make an independent selection of their own attorney, settlement company, title company and/or title insurance company in connection with closing.